• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v3.0.0 Released
I'm sure you're be thrilled to hear I have a new bug to report to you that I just found while practicing, Mike ? Here's what's happening.

I was just running through a piece and got to the last page. I noticed that the last few notes at the very end of the piece were not visible on the page (they were very low in bass clef). I immediately went to the crop settings for the page to make sure that it was cropped correctly, which it was. I went back to the viewer and used my finger to manually scroll down that final sliver of page, and I could see the notes just fine. My pedal was, for some reason, not moving the page to that very last sliver that was left.

Here's the interesting part..

I used my pedal to go back to the penultimate page, and I could tell that for a fraction of a second, the page would move down to that last sliver on the final page before it went back up to the penultimate one.

Summarized:

Used foot pedal to go to final page, noticed there was one more foot press required to see the very bottom of the page, foot press did not make page move forward, backwards foot press made page quickly go down to bottom of page before going back up.

I hope that makes sense to you, but I'm going to try to capture what's happening and upload a video. Hopefully this is an easy fix! I've never had something like this happen before.

-Harry
Surface Book 3 15"
Donner Page Turning Pedal

Messages In This Thread
RE: MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v3.0.0 Released - by Harry777 - 01-11-2021, 12:24 PM