• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v3.0.0 Released
(01-13-2021, 07:20 AM)palosanto Wrote:
(01-13-2021, 06:41 AM)Defreeze Wrote: I have the same 'problem'. Putting in fingerings takes a lot more actions. I was very much used to being able to put in an annotation and then correcting its values like color or line thickness. Now, to do that I first have to select the annotation, which seems unpractical. If there is a way to immediately keep the annotation editable I would be glad.

Is it that critical for you to use text for fingerings if it's just for your internal use?
I use the pen freeform tool and I find it waaaay faster.  Just write the numbers and with pen and eraser that's all you need ...
But, of course, that's just me.  Smile

Yeah, could do that, but the 'problem' remains. I often want to adjust the placement or another aspect of the annotation, when entering it. And I want to be able to read it well. My experiences with writing with the pen in free form are not too positive. Maybe it's the computer, but it doesn't work really well. The line tends to make sudden 'shortcuts' instead of following my writing exactly.
2 HP Pro x2 G612 tablets - often used in linked mode - with pen
Windows 11 pro
Airturn Ped / Custom double foot pedal USB

Before that: Hannspree Titan2 / Acer Switch 3

Messages In This Thread
RE: MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v3.0.0 Released - by Defreeze - 01-13-2021, 08:41 AM