• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advance from last page to the next song with a footswitch
(02-14-2021, 08:48 PM)vanKoelen Wrote: Hi,
I see a lot of actions that can be done when activating the up-down switches on my bluetooth footswitch but I seem to miss one. A for me logical, function.

With the up button I like to proceed to the next page, but on the last page I want to proceed to the next song.
With the down button proceed to the previous page, but on the first page proceed to the previous song.

Now I had to program one button for next page and the other for next song (so I have no way back).
Maybe there is such kind of function and I did not find it   Shy (then I like to know how I can get this working).
Grtz,
Hans
Does it vary according to the make of pedal you're using?  I have a Donner Bluetooth footswitch, which has a left (return) and a right (forward) pedal, plus a range of alternative settings to change the function of the pair of pedals.  I only ever use one of these (forward / return).  If a tune occupies more than one page, this takes me from one page to the next or back to the previous one.  If i have a string of tunes in a setlist, than the 'forward' pedal takes me to the next tune after the final page of the first one, and so on.  Using 'forward' and 'return' I can navigate through multi-page tunes or multi-file setlists - though sometimes a bit of deft footwork is needed.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advance from last page to the next song with a footswitch - by bazza - 02-14-2021, 09:49 PM