• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Working with stamps
If I only have one window, something is certainly lost by doing this. It means users don't have a way to change a setting in the popup and have it quickly dismissed. They will always have to move their hand to the top right of the popup to hit the X if they want to dismiss it versus just tapping away after changing the stamp settings. Given how tall the window is, this is certainly tedious if you want to make a change, dismiss the window, make another change, and continue. I would like to hear more input from users on opinions on how this should all be handled. It seems to me that just having an icon you can tap on the dropdown to display it as a popup means nothing is lost and you have exactly what you are asking for, other than having to tap an extra icon if you want to access the popup without going through the radial menu. I'll have to think on this some more but I hope other users who use stamps a lot can chime in with their opinions.

Another option that comes to mind is long pressing the stamp icon in the toolbar to display the popup. That provides quick access as well without eliminating the dropdown option.

Thanks,
Mike

Messages In This Thread
Working with stamps - by palosanto - 03-16-2021, 05:45 AM
RE: Working with stamps - by Zubersoft - 03-16-2021, 08:43 AM
RE: Working with stamps - by palosanto - 03-16-2021, 09:40 AM
RE: Working with stamps - by Zubersoft - 03-16-2021, 10:51 AM
RE: Working with stamps - by palosanto - 03-16-2021, 12:05 PM