• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vertical Scrolling in Notes Field
I recently added a rather large amount of text (copy/pasted) to the Notes field of a song in my Library.

While editing it was simple and straightforward with the ability to scroll up and down with my mouse wheel, when the text is displayed in either Preview or when the song is opened, there is no ability to scroll down to see the paragraphs/lines below the screen when the screen is in landscape mode.

If I orient the tablet in portrait, it JUST fits although the font size is very small. In addition, the text sizing seems to have no effect on the size of the font in this particular notes field. It DOES work just fine on other Song Notes fields where there is way less lines of text.

FWIW – There are 61 lines of text in this particular Notes field which includes returns and the machine is a Surface Book 2 13.5.” I could attempt to condense it a bit but I am sure the situation may come up again, at least for me.

I don’t know if I am missing something, but shouldn’t scrolling be enabled when you are viewing the notes field and how come font-resizing doesn’t work in this situation?

Thanks in advance for any insight you can provide!

Messages In This Thread
Vertical Scrolling in Notes Field - by Scherzo - 03-20-2021, 02:17 AM