• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vertical Scrolling in Notes Field
Thanks Mike!!

Another suggestion for a future version may be the addition of a second Notes page.

"Notes Page 1" would be the primary page that followed the directions set up for that Song, (popping up when opened, etc.), with scrolling. Wink

"Notes Page 2" would be accessed strictly through a touch or mouse click someplace, or Song Edit.

An application & explanation:

I currently use the Notes as intended for tidbits of information or history about a song that may be of interest to an audience during a performance or fellow musicians as an FYI. It is great when it pops up when the song is opened if that is the way I want it to behave.

In the situation that prompted the "scrolling" request, on a particular folk song in my Library from Scotland written in the 1800's, I copy/pasted a wordy history AND a list of definitions for certain lyrics that were dialect and unfamiliar so I had somewhere to go if I forgot what those words meant 175 years ago.

However in reality, the list of definitions and actually some of the other historical information could reside on another page of Notes where they could be accessed if needed, but not pop-up or take up valuable space in a singe Notes field, which would have the added benefit of NOT shrinking the font or requiring scrolling if so desired.

Just a thought...

Messages In This Thread
Vertical Scrolling in Notes Field - by Scherzo - 03-20-2021, 02:17 AM
RE: Vertical Scrolling in Notes Field - by Scherzo - 03-23-2021, 01:48 AM