• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Couple of small bugs and a feature request
Guy - quick follow up question: you are using an Android tablet, correct? You said previously you were using four Onyx Boox Max 3 tablets, so I just want to make sure that is still the case. 

As far as Google Drive, there are extra steps that have to be taken to support different "drives" on Google Drive. I need to add a way for users to switch the active drive, and a new UI option that will display drives that were found after querying for them. I also have to update all of the code to use the active drive ID in every query. So at the moment, this is not something that is supported, but it's certainly something that I want to support once I have time to implement the necessary changes. You can try using Import->System File Browser, and seeing if picking a file through Google's file picker through the Google Drive app works better for you. I'm adding better support for Google's file picker in the next update (it will be an option when selecting files throughout the application). I'm also fixing the code to allow multiple files to be selected through Google's file picker.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: Couple of small bugs and a feature request - by Zubersoft - 11-25-2021, 04:37 AM