• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue with PDF bookmarks when swapping files
Jeff,

There are a few things I need to verify:

1) Are you editing the file in the storage location where MobileSheets is pointing to? If you edit the original location where the file was imported from, MobileSheets is not going to be looking at that file, so I just want to verify you are editing the files under the storage location (which is listed under Settings->Storage->Set MobileSheets Storage Location).
2) You said you imported a new PDF with a different file name with the modified bookmark. This should have created a new song in MobileSheets unrelated to the original song. If you load this song and bring up the bookmarks window and "Show PDF Bookmarks" is enabled, are you saying that you don't see the bookmark you modified? What application did you use to edit the bookmark?
3) Are you just utilizing the bookmark window with "Show PDF Bookmarks" enabled as described in #2, or are you relying on the conversion to MobileSheets bookmarks which occurs if you enable Settings->Import Settings->Convert PDF Bookmarks?
4) If you go to Settings->Display Settings->Render Preference, do you have it set to "Quality" or "Speed"? If you switch this, it changes which PDF library MobileSheets utilizes to load PDFs. If you switch this setting, does it change anything in relation to the bookmarks?

The PDF editor I use is Adobe Acrobat. If I just edit an existing PDF with a bookmark and point that bookmark to a new page, is that all I need to do to reproduce this problem? 

Thanks,
Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: Issue with PDF bookmarks when swapping files - by Zubersoft - 03-30-2021, 04:55 AM