• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Save&Restore Database from broken Windows 10
Hi otnt,
I agree completely! The Surface pro is IMHO a simple case of timed death by design with everything glued together so badly; especially making it so hard to replace components like the battery which will have to be replaced sooner or later is just a pain! If you know any comparable device featuring better repairability, I'll appreciate your hints... so far I did not find any other tablet of more or less A4 size (to display my sheet music) being able to act as a laptop as well where needed (edit the sheet music on my way to the gig for example).

I actually succeeded in changing the battery and at this moment, it lives again, but I did not yet use it extensively enough to make sure it does not panic again... I somehow cannot imagine that the battery was causing this error; actually I thought to have found the reason before and that was when I ordered the replacement battery. I really do whatever I can to keep this machine alive!  Confused

BTW: The transfer of the local state folder containing my MSP library as described above worked flawlessly; i could pick up MSP just where I left it before I formatted my SSD and reinstalled Windows.  Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Save&Restore Database from broken Windows 10 - by Waldbaer - 04-22-2021, 07:50 AM