• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Erasing with stylus not possible in proximity to floating "tool-circle"
(06-08-2021, 06:19 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: I'll have to see if I can reproduce that issue with a stylus. The S-Pen with my Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 does not have an eraser on it. What kind of stylus are you using?

As far as the second question, the background should already be black unless you changed Settings->Display Settings->Background Fill Color. Did you change that setting to white? If necessary, when that setting is set to white, I can change the background color to gray while annotating.

Mike

Hi Mike,

I use the regular pencil for the S3 Tab that has one button at its side. When pressing it normally the pen switches to erase for as long as I keep the button pressed.

Yeah - I set the background to white because it makes for a consistent "paper" feel while viewing. When annotating it would indeed be good to have perhaps a dotted line marking the area in which annotations can be placed or also a grey background. If you see that you can also better "plan" your annotations - I often hit the border and have to erase it and start over again because it did not fit all in.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erasing with stylus not possible in proximity to floating "tool-circle" - by McConnor - 06-09-2021, 12:49 AM