• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheetsPro and MobileSheets version 3.2.8 released
I will add a fix for that, but unfortunately, due to my "hack" of sorts for using the Zulu locale with the translation file modified to replace "Song" with "Piece", I can't control things that Google does inside their frameworks. In this case, the options displayed for cut/copy/share/select all are driven by Google's code and I don't have a way to override that as it's built into the text editing control. 

Thinking about this some more, I'm going to see if I can overload the English translation to replace something like the en_BZ locale with the translation that uses "Piece". That way Google will still user proper English translations for things, but I can continue to utilize the translation system in this way.

Thanks,
Mike

Update:
It worked fine to use the en_BZ locale, so this will be fixed with the next update. I really should have gone with this approach in the first place as it would have saved a lot of headaches.

Messages In This Thread
RE: MobileSheetsPro and MobileSheets version 3.2.8 released - by Zubersoft - 09-25-2021, 09:13 AM