• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Use Mobile Sheets pro at same time (read/write) from 2 devices
I am a long time user of this nice product. Until now I used to transfer my library from my Android tablet to my Wind10 PC or vice versa via the backup function using the common Google Drive as backup directory. I changed now my working environment and I want now to use on my workplace at the same time both devices with same content and with the possibility to change content arbitrary on both devices. I tried now to use the "library synchronisation" using my WIFI network. It works, but using it  it is necessary to trigger a sync every time I want to see the changes I made on one device on the other. 
My question: Is there a function which synchronizes this two devices via WIFI on the fly without manual sync triggering (if both devices are switched on)? Can I use e.g. a (common) Google Drive Directory for storing (and changing) the Mobile Sheets Files? 
I tried to find a similar question in the forum or function in the handbook, but no success.
Thanks for any solution I could use.

Wolfgang
from Austria

Messages In This Thread
Use Mobile Sheets pro at same time (read/write) from 2 devices - by wolfgang.flandorfer@gmail.com - 10-02-2021, 08:01 PM