• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First stroke upon entering annotation mode often disappears when exiting
Hi there,

I'm using the e-ink edition of MobileSheetsPro, version 3.2.8, on a Boox Max Lumi.

Quite often, the first stroke I draw after entering annotation mode disappears when I exit annotation mode. This is when using the pen at size 3, 100% opacity, black, Smoothing set to None, without Pressure or Dashed checked.

I can pretty reliably reproduce this - like 8 or 9 of 10 tries. It doesn't seem to matter what PDF I have loaded, or what the smoothing setting is. The Boox app "optimization" is disabled for MobileSheets, and it's using the default app DPI (212).

Once it manages to save a stroke, I can't as readily reproduce the problem until switching pages (it does happen but less reliably). But then I can switch back to the original page and see the problem almost every time.

I thought maybe it was a timing issue, but it seems to happen even if I enter annotation mode and wait for a few seconds before drawing.

I made a video (not very steady, sorry) that shows the problem in action: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OXerqoM...BVg8P/view

Please let me know if there's any other information I can provide to help debug.

John

Messages In This Thread
First stroke upon entering annotation mode often disappears when exiting - by jswright - 10-04-2021, 02:19 PM