• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheetsPro v3.3.1 and MobileSheets v3.3.0 Released
Small update - I submitted my update to Google, and even though they told me they approved my appeal to have the all files access permission, my update was automatically rejected. So now I have to go through the appeal process again to see if they will let the update go through. This could take weeks. I'm going to wait a week or two, but if they don't get back to me, I may just bite the bullet and live with the limitations on Android 11 devices. Users on those devices would no longer be able to manage their own files and folders. If they wanted to have their own folder structure, they would have to copy all of the files and folders under /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.zubersoft.mobilesheetspro/files before importing (this is similar to how the Windows 10 version works, but in this case, there won't be an option to use a different folder for the storage location). Here's hoping Google gets back to me faster this time.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: MobileSheetsPro v3.3.1 and MobileSheets v3.3.0 Released - by Zubersoft - 11-29-2021, 04:17 AM