• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't connect MSPro on Max Lumi 2 to AirTurn bluetooth pedal
I've been running MSPro on my E-ink Boox Max2 Pro (Android 6) with an AirTurn Quad 200 (just like the Duo) pedal for years with no problem. I recently received my new Max Lumi 2 (Android 11). Everything setup perfectly and MobileSheetsPro runs just fine. Only problem is the MSPro Device Connections Manager running on the Lumi won't connect with the bluetooth pedal (the blue light remains blinking rapidly).

At the tablet level the Lumi 2 Bluetooth setting screen sees the pedal as available, but would not pair with it. I just installed several firmware updates available today and now the Lumi says it is paired. But it still doesn't seem to connect with the pedal. MSPro also lists the pedal but doesn't connect.

The pedal still works on my Max2 Pro. I don't know if this is a problem with the Onyx device, its firmware, or MSPro. Everything else works great but page turning is crucial.

Is anyone else using the new Lumi 2 and succeeded or failed to connect with a bluetooth pedal?

Mike Golding

Messages In This Thread
Can't connect MSPro on Max Lumi 2 to AirTurn bluetooth pedal - by mike golding - 11-25-2021, 10:11 AM