• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help! How do I filter my search for songs within only one of my pdfs?
Question 
Hi!

I'm new to mobilesheets and finding trouble organizing my imported files on my tablet:
I'm a sax player so I have multiple real books in Eb, Bb and concert, with multiple versions of the same song in different "relative" keys.
When importing the PDFs and CSV files, my songs list mixes all the files in alphabetical order and I can't find a way to filter my search for files that come from only one of the specific pdf books, so I can't know for sure if I'm reading a concert key, Bb or Eb song (being the song in a different key relative to the transposition).

So, for example, if I search for a specific song, three versions (or more) of it will appear, and if I don't know which key I'm supposed to be reading in I have to inspect each file to understand from which pdf it comes from.
Same thing when I'm trying to make a setlist for songs that come from a single pdf. For example, a setlist of the files that come Frome the New Real Book in Eb. So it's not like I can search for each song individually, as it would take forever.

It tried using the File Paths filter con the search section, thinking it might have somethiing to do with this, but it hasn't helped me.

What am I missing?
I'm sure there must be a solution, but I can't find it anywhere

Thanks!!

Messages In This Thread
Help! How do I filter my search for songs within only one of my pdfs? - by ngfj - 03-14-2022, 12:26 AM