• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New User Questions
Hello,

I've recently used MoblieSheets for the first time during a concert. I'm using a Surface Pro 7. I had a few questions that I couldn't seem to figure out on my own, so I'm posting them here.

1) I found the "Show clock on score" check box. This is great. Is there a way to do this with the battery as well? I'm concerned about it running out without knowing ahead of time.

2) I imported some stamps into the User tab. Is there a way stretch/shrink/scale the stamp after importing it and/or while adding it to a score? I ended up installing Inkscape and resizing it there, but that's not really convenient.

3) Some of the parts I have don't have measure numbers, or maybe they're only on the beginning of the lines, etc. and I want to add more measure numbers....maybe to every measure. I can add using the text tool, but it's really tedious and they all end up slightly different sizes. Is there a better way to do this?

4) I'm on a new pedal (LEKATO) after my AirTurn Duo 200 fell apart (1 star!). No issues with the new one so far, but the AirTurn Duo would sometimes take a WHILE to connect. It'd be nice to have a "pedal connection status" icon. I mean, I can step on it and see if the page turns, but it's not always a good time to do that. Is there a way to flag a particular Bluetooth device and see it's connection status on the score (with the clock and battery ideally?)

5) Long repeats or Da Capa a few pages back.....is there any way to program in some sort of custom "road map"? Alternatively, I could edit PDFs to include those pages again in the right order, but then I'd want to sync some or all markings between the duplicated pages.

6) Can I change the location of the half-page-turn's split? The default has been OK so far, but I can see where it would sometimes be better for it to be slightly higher or lower.

7) I have a few markings that I use a lot that are not an included stamp. I'd really like to be able to add a marking directly to favorites as a user stamp. For example, the letter "L". I can add the text tool, but really I just want the letter "L" (with a pre-chosen font/size/color, etc.) and add it as quickly as you would add a # sign. Or a simple free-form pen drawing....draw it once into the favorites tool, then add it quickly without having to re-draw it each time. Any idea if that's possible and I'm just missing it?

8) Any ideas for adjusting the screen brightness quickly? The stage lights were turned off a few times and I ended up needing to turn off the screen to avoid basically being the only bright light on stage for a few minutes. I was thinking maybe a placeholder page that is all black (maybe with a little bit of text for context), or a white placeholder with automatic switch to Nightmode? I added an anti-glare screen protector, and it's dulled the various gestures, so I'd prefer not to make this changes outside of the app.

Thanks,

Messages In This Thread
New User Questions - by sb1920alk - 04-13-2022, 07:44 AM
RE: New User Questions - by Zubersoft - 04-13-2022, 07:55 AM
RE: New User Questions - by sb1920alk - 06-14-2022, 11:21 AM
RE: New User Questions - by Zubersoft - 06-17-2022, 08:28 AM