• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loading a csv file
I'm having a really bad day trying to load csv files in Windows 12 and both my Android tablets. I downloaded the files from this site [PublicDomainSongAnthology and another one. I made sure the cvs title matched the pdf, multiple times. 
When I use the import csv  on both android tablets I get a 'cannot match to a pdf file'. I tried copy and pasting the cvs into the song folder on the older android and it is not recognized [greyed out]. Windows accepted the import cvs but it went to a separate folder and I have to add the csv individually to each song folder. On Windows I haven't found the big pdf file to try dropping the cvs file there. To add to the problem, android 11 will not allow digging down to the zubersoft data file [or the oob file] so I can't try going direct to the file system. I tried a 3rd party file picker but it still won't go there.  I'm missing something, I think.
I have used csv files on several other pdfs just by adding them to the big pdf file. I checked one of them and it looks the same as what I tried now [cvs greyed out] except the words in it are separated by underscores. This is on the older tablet. The new one does't show the cvs's  in the file view [edit file].
 I am up to date on updates, both systems and app.
Dell Latitude 13.5" 2-in-1 Ubuntu/Win 11
Samsung Note Pro SM-P900 12.2 Android 5.0.2
Samsung S7+, Android 12

Messages In This Thread
Loading a csv file - by Skip - 05-18-2022, 03:51 AM
RE: Loading a csv file - by Frank Cox - 05-18-2022, 05:18 AM
RE: Loading a csv file - by Geoff Bacon - 05-18-2022, 06:49 AM
RE: Loading a csv file - by Skip - 05-19-2022, 02:57 AM