• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chromebook Leader - Connected tablets
I can confirm I have no problem to connect Pixel Slate (Chrome OS) as a leader/master (using Bluetooth) to other Pixel Slates and Fire HD 10 (Android) and Nexus 7 (Android) or my Android phone.
What I do is:
- switch on Bluetooth on all devices
- in MobileSheets start "connect devices" on both devices
- for the first time you will need to create "new leader"
- within "Manage Device Connections" pop-up, on Chrome OS leader device, I would tap on "Connect with last used settings" which would start another dialog: "MobileSheets wants to make your phone visible to other Bluetooth devices for 120 seconds" which you need to allow.
- then the leader will be discoverable on other devices
- on follower/slave device tap on the leader within "Device Groups" which will turn leader green and then tap "join group".
- for the first time you'll need to confirm/allow Bluetooth connection between devices within Android and Chrome OS on BOTH devices.
- lastly go back to MobileSheets "connect devices" dialog on follower device and tap on leader (which will still need to be in discoverable mode) and leader will turn to green colour then tap "join group".
Most of the time I need to tap on leader and tap on "join group" TWICE and then it will say (CONNECTED).
- then leader/follower feature will work.

Messages In This Thread
Chromebook Leader - Connected tablets - by Jonk - 05-25-2022, 07:34 AM
RE: Chromebook Leader - Connected tablets - by otnt - 05-25-2022, 09:24 PM