• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not loading in Windows 11
I'm really sorry to hear you've been running into all those issues Daryl. I'd like you to do the following for now:

1) Uninstall MobileSheets off the laptop. Go to "Add or remove programs" in Windows and verify no versions of MobileSheets are currently installed
2) Reinstall the app using the FastSpring version (download the installer.appxbundle file off the www.zubersoft.com address that is listed in the email you got after purchasing).
3) Try loading the app, and if it continues to exhibit the behavior where it's automatically closing, search for "Event Viewer" using the Windows taskbar, expand "Windows Logs", click "Application" and see if there is an entry at the top of the list for MobileSheets. Let me know what error is being displayed there.

I hope we can get this working for you, but if we can't for any reason, I will certainly refund any purchases you've made through the FastSpring store. I don't have the ability to do that for the Microsoft Store though unfortunately, as you'd have to contact Microsoft for a refund. 

Mike

Messages In This Thread
Not loading in Windows 11 - by dsmidiman - 09-30-2022, 01:05 AM
RE: Not loading in Windows 11 - by Zubersoft - 09-30-2022, 03:27 AM
RE: Not loading in Windows 11 - by dsmidiman - 10-01-2022, 02:40 AM
RE: Not loading in Windows 11 - by Zubersoft - 10-01-2022, 04:29 AM