• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not loading in Windows 11
Hello, thanks for your speedy response. I've already tried steps 1. and 2. above numerous times with no success. However, researching step 3. might be a solution. 

It says in Applications Events " The program MobileSheets.exe version 3.2.2.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel. " ..... After checking Security and Maintenance the only thing I found was a message under Maintenance stating that I had to install a software in order for the laptop to work correctly. No reference to MobilSheets. After I installed the software (it gave no indication as to what the software was) I reinstalled the latest version of MobilSheets again. 

On initial install MobilSheets asked me for the license number which I gave it and as always launched the program successfully. However after importing a set list of .pdf's and shutting the program down it would not reopen. It did the same thing it always does, just hangs on the screen displaying the g clef sign. Going back to the Events log again, I saw that a new error msg saying " CertFindCertificateInStore failed with: (-2146885628) Cannot find object or property. ", coming from the DbxSvc source. If I am correct this tells me that it is not finding the license or correct license? 

It's also interesting that it say's Version 3.2.2.0 in the Application Events error msg and the version I installed was the latest one from the Zubersoft website. My logic tells me that the issue I am having is all about the correct license being identified when I try to open it. MobilSheets isn't creating a new licenses after entering the new license number each time I've installed a new copy. I've installed and reinstalled the program numerous times using different license numbers given to me when purchasing it. I also uninstalled the existing copies using Windows uninstall so I assumed that all important files were uninstalled too. But maybe there are old licenses still installed that are conflicting with the new ones or maybe MobilSheets isn't creating a new license with the correct number? Please advise, and thank you in advance for your help. Daryl

Messages In This Thread
Not loading in Windows 11 - by dsmidiman - 09-30-2022, 01:05 AM
RE: Not loading in Windows 11 - by Zubersoft - 09-30-2022, 03:27 AM
RE: Not loading in Windows 11 - by dsmidiman - 10-01-2022, 02:40 AM
RE: Not loading in Windows 11 - by Zubersoft - 10-01-2022, 04:29 AM