• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Known issues with MobileSheets iOS beta version 1.0.0 (Build 8)
(12-14-2022, 06:17 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: I appear to be able to tap audio tracks in the track list and they immediately switch. Can you verify you are testing with build 8 on that device? I'm not sure how else I can explain why it's not working for you... Why do you believe the "Use advanced audio player" is not taking effect when you switch it? It seems to be taking effect for me. I also verified in the code that it's using the built-in audio engine. All options are available in both modes on iOS, so it isn't obvious which engine is being used if you were expecting pitch shifting and tempo adjustments not to work, for example.

Thanks,
Mike

UPDATE:
I think I see the cause for your confusion. The icons are not being shown/hidden when the switch is toggled, but they are shown/hidden at startup. I was able to get tempo adjustments to work correctly with the fallback audio engine, so icons will never be hidden now.
My bad, yes it looks like I can tap on the track name and they switch correctly.  I have had it happen several times now (including in build 9) where clicking on the second track while the first track is already playing causes both tracks to play simultaneously, and audio continues to play after going back to the library screen eventhough "stop audio on back" is on.
Regarding the "use advanced audio player" settings, when I tapped the checkbox for this setting in build 8, the checkbox state would not change between checked/unchecked.  Not having that issue with build 9 though.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Known issues with MobileSheets iOS beta version 1.0.0 (Build 8) - by Json - 12-16-2022, 04:58 PM