• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MIDI Issues problems.
Thanks, and made some progress. 

Oh I am on the latest version of Mobilesheets pro, I seen the update and updated it. 

The BOSS we can worry about later. It does work getting midi messages from the Kemper. The Boss can only receive midi though it can not send so it is last on the chain. It is also fully customizable as to what Midi messages it receives. there is an app you put on your computer connect via USB and your world is an oyster, set what midi it receives for all patches and completely control the patch. For example it has 100 presets or 128, i don;t remember off the top of my head I use 10. You can change the presets to what you want then just assign a midi number to them. I can Add a screen shot of that if we need it. Right now though connectivity to android is my biggest issue. 

USB) the Airstep is USB C and the Samsung us USB C, I have several USB C to USB C cables. I did try 3 of them before deciding it wasn't cable. I have tried all Libraries for USB even the high speed one. I never received MIDI signal on USB at all.

Bluetooth) So thanks for the tips above I got somewhat farther. But still confusing. So I got MIDI to send from the Airstep controller. Not exactly what or how I want or would expect. So last night when I got Google to work it must have been after another in a series of pairing, unpairing banging my head against the wall things. Using the default MIDI, nothing works no matter the pairing unpairing. Google with Bloothtooth if I unpair the device then launch mobilesheets it asks to pair with the Airstep, Which I say OK pair, and it works I am receiving midi messages, more on that in a second though. Now if I close mobilesheets and reopen it. Nothing, it says connected to Airstep at the bottom but no MIDI works. So the secret sauce i got to work every time is Unpair the airstep. Open Mobilesheets, Mobilesheets asks to pair, I let it, and MIDI works using the google library. Not Ideal but hey I got something to work. I think the problem with this though is that when I pair it through regular android because this can also be a Keyboard simulator it toggles the option for keyboard. I tried shutting it on and off but no avail. The only connection that works is to unpair it, open mobilesheets and let it pair. 

Now the messages. So I have it set to send the value of 0 on button A and Value 1 on button B. I hit the button A and it starts sending thousands of 0 and I hit button B and it starts sending thousands of 1. 

[Image: ZU2vXYo.jpg]

This is what a button set up in Airstep looks like
[Image: 85vzhwd.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
MIDI Issues problems. - by JeffsRealm - 01-02-2023, 04:57 AM
RE: MIDI Issues problems. - by Zubersoft - 01-02-2023, 05:21 AM
RE: MIDI Issues problems. - by JeffsRealm - 01-02-2023, 06:25 AM
RE: MIDI Issues problems. - by stephane1m - 01-25-2023, 03:21 AM
RE: MIDI Issues problems. - by Zubersoft - 01-02-2023, 02:21 PM
RE: MIDI Issues problems. - by JeffsRealm - 01-02-2023, 03:58 PM
RE: MIDI Issues problems. - by Zubersoft - 01-02-2023, 06:08 PM
RE: MIDI Issues problems. - by JeffsRealm - 01-03-2023, 10:16 AM