• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Half Page slider disappears after making annotations
Please provide some more information. First, if you annotate and exit the annotation edit, the slider would not normally be shown because a half page should not be displayed while annotating. You would then have to turn a page to see the half page slider. Are you saying that you don't see the slider even after turning a page? You can't enter the annotation editor while viewing a half page because it will just turn the page for you to prevent two different pages from being shown while annotating. Are you using a full sized page, or have you heavily cropped your pages to the point where two pages are shown at once? I'm not able to reproduce this problem at the moment, so I need the steps and settings to reproduce it.

You can also send me mobilesheets.db, your .xml files and the directory with the PDF for a particular song to mike@zubersoft.com which will allow me to test with the same settings and song. The files are under C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local\Packages\41730Zubersoft.MobileSheets_ys1c8ct2g6ypr\LocalState

Thanks,
Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: Half Page slider disappears after making annotations - by Zubersoft - 03-18-2023, 02:54 PM