• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Sign Of Windows 10 version
Hi Mike. Is there likely to be a Windows version. 
I know I asked this about a year ago. It would be perfect on the surface and there is no alternative app. I have used amiduos and this works well but it really hammers the battery.

TThanks Paul

Fab app that's getting better and better
Using Tapatalk
Hello Paul,

I'm making slow progress on the Windows 10 version. At the moment I'm only working nights and weekends on MobileSheets, and that time is getting split up between Android, Windows 10 and customer support. I'm hoping in the near future that I may be able to start dedicating 50% of my time to MobileSheetsPro, at which point I would make much faster progress. The only way I would be able to finish faster at the moment would be if I completely stopped working on the Android version, but I think a lot of people wouldn't like that at all.

Mike
It would be a great addition to the W10 app selection. Currently nothing available in the field,great opportunity and really looking forward to it.
Using Tapatalk
(03-04-2016, 06:46 PM)Zuberman Wrote: Hello Paul,

I'm making slow progress on the Windows 10 version. At the moment I'm only working nights and weekends on MobileSheets, and that time is getting split up between Android, Windows 10 and customer support.  I'm hoping in the near future that I may be able to start dedicating 50% of my time to MobileSheetsPro, at which point I would make much faster progress.  The only way I would be able to finish faster at the moment would be if I completely stopped working on the Android version, but I think a lot of people wouldn't like that at all.

Mike

Mike:
I realize MobileSheets is all a lot of work, but I just want to ad my name to the "waiting in line" list for a Windows version.
(1) I'm a big supporter of MobileSheets Pro, but with DuOs (current version) I've now been stuck on 1.3.5 for over a month. With a =very= flaky Google Playstore (under DuOs) I just can't find a way to upgrade my MobileSheets version.
I'm really concerned I may be stuck on this version until you have a Windows 10, native.
(2) What's motivating me?--The annotations eraser is wreaking havoc. Whenever I use it, it spreads vertical and horizontal lines (seemingly randomly) around the item I tried to erase. The bigger the erasure, the more massive the lines.

I'm just mentioning these items, to give you an insight into what a number of us in the "silent masses" are really dealing with.
It can be tough to keep enough patience to live with MobileSheets under DuOs.

Regards, Barrie
I never had problem with keeping MS pro up-to-date under DuOS, every new version was there very quickly and upgraded without any problem..

Tablet: Surface Pro 8, 
Other: Strich BT-FP2, USB-MIDI connection to Kurzweil Forte 7
Barrie,

You may need to clear the data for Google Play and Google Play Services, then log back in and check for an update. If that doesn't work, send me an email at mike@zubersoft.com. I can help you manually update to the latest version.

Mike
Just to make sure its not forgotten, I agree that continuing to take care of current MS users on Android has to keep being the priority (I think Graeme has stressed this before too).
Hi, I love MS -- using a 10-inch Samsung tablet, but I really want to buy a new MS Surface Pro -- bigger screen and lots of other goodies.  I would rather not mess around with other emulation SW, but am waiting (almost patiently) for a native Win 10 version -- please add my name and interest to the list.  I wouldn't mind if you raised the price substantially -- the program is well worth it.   Big Grin

One question:  I assume, and hope, that a Win 10 version will be fully file-compatible with all the files I have already established on the Android platform.... if not, I don't know what I would do... maybe buy a 13-15 inch Android tablet with a pen.

Thanks.
(04-02-2016, 01:10 AM)Brallan Wrote: ----- I don't know what I would do... maybe buy a 13-15 inch Android tablet with a pen.

You could do that now and avoid the wait.
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here
Would such a "Windows 10" version require Windows 10, or would it also work on 8.1? For those of us that don't want to upgrade to 10.
It will only support Windows 10 as the application is being designed as a universal windows platform app. I can't use the APIs for that and still be compatible with Windows 8.1.

Mike
(04-02-2016, 09:04 PM)Zuberman Wrote: It will only support Windows 10 as the application is being designed as a universal windows platform app.  I can't use the APIs for that and still be compatible with Windows 8.1.

Mike

Mike, what about the Android / Win 10 file compatibility question?
Windows 10 uses NTFS while Android uses FAT32, but you can copy files through Windows Explorer, so I think you could transfer files that way.
(04-02-2016, 09:04 PM)Zuberman Wrote: It will only support Windows 10 as the application is being designed as a universal windows platform app.  I can't use the APIs for that and still be compatible with Windows 8.1.

Mike

That's kind of a bummer, but I understand.
Hi there,

I´m really looking forward to mobilesheets for windows 10.
Can you at least tell us roughly and nonbinding when you expect it to be ready? Blush

Cheers,
CP