• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Importing PDF Bookmarks
Hi, just have a quick question.

I am importing my "The Beatles Fake Book" PDF with bookmarks. So I first import the PDF (Import -> Local File), then afterwards import its bookmarks (Import -> CSV or PDF Bookmarks). Then I get to the screen where I select which bookmarked songs I want to transfer.

There's no problem there, but thing is, once I import the bookmarks, I want them all to be placed in an album called "The Beatles Fake Book", just so by looking at the song list, I know which song came from which book (because I will be importing around 50+ books like this.)

How do I do this?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The easiest way would be to either use the recent tab or sort the song tab by "Date Created", select all of the songs you've imported, and then tap "Edit" at the top of the screen to perform a batch edit. You can then specify whatever metadata you want for them.
(05-04-2016, 05:20 PM)Zuberman Wrote: The easiest way would be to either use the recent tab or sort the song tab by "Date Created", select all of the songs you've imported, and then tap "Edit" at the top of the screen to perform a batch edit.  You can then specify whatever metadata you want for them.

Thanks. Will try that. But this would be tedious if there are hundreds of songs (as in a Fake Book). But I guess I can do that in the MobileSheetsPro Companion. Thanks again!
Wink 
Erik,
Why would it be tedious to perform a batch edit? Then, if you succeed I suppose you can export your .csv file and make it available for other users Smile!
Rob
Rob 
Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70F and iPad
How to export a valid CSV file from MSP see here:
http://zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/forum/...p?tid=3441

first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de