• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Annotations from pdf xchange
I have been using a Windows XP laptop, with pdf xchange (to annotate pdf's), Charttraxx (to organize and find sheets), and billipro foot pedal (turn pages). I also have used a standard mouse (with chord vis usb) and keyboard (via usb).

Actually the set up has worked pretty well, but the laptop is too big (sitting on a large stand sidways/portrait mode). A Tablet (with a tablet holder) will not block me so much.

I decided to move to the Toshiba Excite 13.

My question now is whether the annotations I made via pdf xchange will show up when I move the ocuments to the Excite.

Thanks.

Jeff
As long as PDF xchange embedded the annotations into the actual pdfs themselves, the answer is yes. If you view them in something like adobe reader on your XP laptop, do you see the annotations? If so, that's a good sign - they should show up in MobileSheets.

Mike
(06-19-2013, 05:07 PM)Zuberman Wrote: As long as PDF xchange embedded the annotations into the actual pdfs themselves, the answer is yes. If you view them in something like adobe reader on your XP laptop, do you see the annotations? If so, that's a good sign - they should show up in MobileSheets.

Mike

Thanks!