• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(NOT A PROBLEM, WORKS AS DESIGNED) 2.0.5: touch actions not working when zoomed in
When using the new zoom mode in dual page landscape display, no touch actions work apart from two and three finger tap. Zooming in in single page mode works ok.
The two finger tap should continue working as that's for zooming out. All other touch actions are disabled. That is by design. That is because zooming in the two page mode is meant to be a temporary thing - you zoom in to see something, then you zoom back out. It is not designed to let you stay zoomed in because that would cause chaos with many elements of the application.

Mike
(02-08-2018, 11:31 AM)Zuberman Wrote: The two finger tap should continue working as that's for zooming out. All other touch actions are disabled. That is by design. That is because zooming in the two page mode is meant to be a temporary thing - you zoom in to see something, then you zoom back out. It is not designed to let you stay zoomed in because that would cause chaos with many elements of the application.

Mike

I was afraid you would say so. Ok, I can live with that. Anyway, I generally have issues with zooming, I'll try so sort them out and write another post. Example: I can zoom in in portrait mode too, but I'm having troubles to return to normal - two finger tap ist not working in portrait. And I can only scroll the zoomed page vertically in portrait, same page scrolls horizontally and vertically in landscape.