• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One set of lyrics, multiple tracks
I might have missed this in the manual, but some of my tunes have one set of lyrics or notation, but two or more tracks to choose from. What's a good approach for this? 

Thanks! Looks like MS is going to be a lot of fun!
Okay, it's been a month. My choice has been to name each song the same as the audio track, and when there is more than one version of a song (multiple tracks), to just attach the same lyric sheet to each song. I was thinking maybe you could pull up a song title and pick which version, but it's easy enough to just name the tracks in a way that makes them easy to choose, like All of Me Slow Combo.

Anybody doing something more sophisticated or ergonomic?
At the moment, I think your only option is to either add each track to the same song and then switch between them using the audio player, or create a copy of the song and add the different audio track to each copy. In the future I will be adding the song versioning feature where you could have two versions of the same song with a different audio file attached to each. On the library screen, you could then select which version you want to load.

Mike
(08-18-2018, 12:56 AM)Zuberman Wrote: At the moment, I think your only option is to either add each track to the same song and then switch between them using the audio player, or create a copy of the song and add the different audio track to each copy. In the future I will be adding the song versioning feature where you could have two versions of the same song with a different audio file attached to each. On the library screen, you could then select which version you want to load.

Mike

Ah so. Thanks! I bet people would like that feature add, but, at least for me (since I name each track with some extra info, and since the song title is the same as the track) the status quo works AOK.