• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sync of audio files - bad paths
OK, so I set the default storage path to my SDCard on the Android, and I turned on 'Copy Audio Files'. When I add scores or audio files on the Android, they go to that location in their own folder. All good.
I didn't really mess with anything on the PC. Storage is huge, so I'm not too concerned where MSP puts files.
When I do a 2-way sync, new files get detected on the Android and sync'd to the PC. Checked on both sides after sync, and all appears to be good.
But when I add a new audio file on the PC and then perform the 2-way sync, the audio file does not get transferred, as far as I can tell, but the icon is now present on the Android, indicating there's an audio file linked. When I try to play the audio on the Android, I get an error dialog saying it could not load the file and then proceeds to give the full path and filename.  Trouble is, it turns out to be the filename, pre-pended by the PC path, further pre-pended by the SDCard path,...similar to this:

/storage/0000-0000/Android/data/com.zubersoft.mobilesheetspro/files/C:\Users\me\Music\MobileSheets\song.mp3

Sorry if this has already been covered somewhere else. I searched a little, but I'm not sure any of the threads I saw were still pertinent. I don't think they referred to current versions.
Definitely looks like a bug. I'll see if I can reproduce it.

Thanks,
Mike
(11-18-2018, 11:24 AM)Zuberman Wrote: Definitely looks like a bug. I'll see if I can reproduce it.

Thanks,
Mike

I noticed a handful of updates on the Android this morning. Was this addressed in there?  Just checkin'.