• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crash during export song
I like very much Mobile Sheets, I've just updated at last version. I need to export with annotations some list and I think the export song funcion is very usefull. But when I try to do this the app crashes, sometimes after 3-4 song, sometimes after 10/15. Both with normal export or with pdf single file options. Is there a way to export list of 50 song? for me it would be very important! 

Thank you
The crashing you are experiencing is due to a bug in the code for writing out annotations to PDFs. I have a fix in place and I've just been waiting for the next update to be finished to release it. I'm aiming to release the update this week after finishing up some testing and additional changes for the "Connect Devices" feature. Let me know if you would like an early build to fix this issue.

Mike
(12-19-2018, 08:33 AM)Zuberman Wrote: The crashing you are experiencing is due to a bug in the code for writing out annotations to PDFs. I have a fix in place and I've just been waiting for the next update to be finished to release it. I'm aiming to release the update this week after finishing up some testing and additional changes for the "Connect Devices" feature. Let me know if you would like an early build to fix this issue.

Mike

Thank you, if it's possibile I would like an early build to fix the issue, yes! How can I get it? Thank you
(12-19-2018, 08:38 AM)lukeys Wrote:
(12-19-2018, 08:33 AM)Zuberman Wrote: The crashing you are experiencing is due to a bug in the code for writing out annotations to PDFs. I have a fix in place and I've just been waiting for the next update to be finished to release it. I'm aiming to release the update this week after finishing up some testing and additional changes for the "Connect Devices" feature. Let me know if you would like an early build to fix this issue.

Mike

Thank you, if it's possibile I would like an early build to fix the issue, yes! How can I get it? Thank you

now it works fine, thank you very much! great job, very usefull!!