• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Annotation Bug with PDFS
Hi,
When I insert annotations to my sheets, they are strangely clipped (see attachment). I was able to narrow down the issue to PDFs. Annotations work fine with pictures (JPEG) and it does not matter if I use a Stylus or fingers. "smoothing" is disabled - and Win10 Scaling does not seem to influence the bug.
Can anyone help me find the reason? - I really want to buy the Full License (I am using the 14d trial version atm) for me and all my band collegues, but we have nearly all our sheet music as PDF-Files.

Attachment:
"Hallo clipped.jpg" shows a screenshot with me writing "Hallo" on the Score
When I zoom in, some annotations disappear "Hallo clipped and zoomed.jpg"
If I draw a circle around the word "Hallo" (...and I did draw a full circle) see "Hallo circle.jpg
It's actually a bug that has been fixed but I haven't pushed out the official update yet because I'm finishing a last few changes. I'm hoping to have the update finished tonight if I can manage to get enough time. Then Microsoft will have to approve the update which can take up to 3 business days. I won't be able to release the update for the version sold on my store until that occurs as this new version has database changes that causes an incompatibility with older versions (as well as changes to the connect devices feature that won't allow older versions to work with the new version). If you want to switch to the version sold on my store and you don't mind using an early build, I can help you with that. Just send an email to mike@zubersoft.com after purchasing a Windows 10 license (https://zubersoft.onfastspring.com/).

Mike
(12-24-2018, 05:41 AM)Zuberman Wrote: It's actually a bug that has been fixed but I haven't pushed out the official update yet because I'm finishing a last few changes. I'm hoping to have the update finished tonight if I can manage to get enough time. Then Microsoft will have to approve the update which can take up to 3 business days. I won't be able to release the update for the version sold on my store until that occurs as this new version has database changes that causes an incompatibility with older versions (as well as changes to the connect devices feature that won't allow older versions to work with the new version). If you want to switch to the version sold on my store and you don't mind using an early build, I can help you with that. Just send an email to mike@zubersoft.com after purchasing a Windows 10 license (https://zubersoft.onfastspring.com/).

Mike

Thanks for the quick reply.