• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
"Failed to succesfully complete library merge" after editing page order
#1
Hallo guys,

After the 2.5.7. update I got a trange issue:

When editing the page order of a file and then try to sync to the cloud database, MS-Pro fails to "succesfully complete library merge".
When reseting the page order the sync also works fine again.

On a file with 53 pages when the page order is 1-53, everything works fine. When I change it to: "1-13,23-53" the library does not merge.

Is this a bug, or I am doing something wrong?

Greetings


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
el-Odysseas

Windows 10
Android OS SDK v24
MobileSheetsPro
Reply
#2
I'll try to reproduce this and see if there obvious bugs that need to be fixed.

Thanks,
Mike
Reply
#3
Hallo Mike,

There is an update to my previous issue:
 
I followed your instructions on this thread:Lost annotations after restoring page ordering
and copied the file. In the copied file, I changed the page order, I then synchronized to my cloud-database and everything worked fine. (so no "failed to succesfully complete library merge" error anymore.
el-Odysseas

Windows 10
Android OS SDK v24
MobileSheetsPro
Reply
#4
I tried to reproduce this issue and did not have any luck. I might need to get a copy of the problematic song (long press it, then share->Export as .msf and email the .msf to mike@zubersoft.com). Then hopefully I can figure out where the problem is.

Thanks,
Mike
Reply


Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)


  Theme © 2014 iAndrew  
Powered By MyBB, © 2002-2019 MyBB Group.