• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Page turn by beep
Hi,
I'm a new and enthusiast user of MobilesheetPro. 
I use the app to read pdf and play baroque recorder while playing mp3 tracks I prepare by myself as "play-along tracks"
I'm wondering if it should be possible to add a sound (chosen by the user) to tell the app to turn automatically the page.
Is it technically possible?
Is it of interest?
Thanks
Guido
Is this really thought through?

Considering you're making music and producing sounds, probably even before an audience, do you really want or needs sounds to turn pages
(which can be obscured by the music, won't be recognized by the app and even may bother the audience)?

There are so many other ways to turn pages (tapping, pedals, automatically) I don't think this should make it into the app.
(07-18-2019, 07:54 AM)BRX Wrote: Is this really thought through?

Considering you're making music and producing sounds, probably even before an audience, do you really want or needs sounds to turn pages
(which can be obscured by the music, won't be recognized by the app and even may bother the audience)?

There are so many other ways to turn pages (tapping, pedals, automatically) I don't think this should make it into the app.
Hi BRX, I was thinking to a sound out of the audible frequencies. High or low, but recognizable by software.
Probably not workable. Audible sounds can range from about 16 hertz to 32,000+ hertz. The chance of triggering frequencies being generated at, or near, the venue is not controllable either. I think it would also depend a lot on device capability.
Dell Latitude 13.5" 2-in-1 Ubuntu/Win 11
Samsung Note Pro SM-P900 12.2 Android 5.0.2
Samsung S7+, Android 12