• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Program not starting
Bug 
I have an Android 4.0.2 tablet & it has worked for years on the MobileSheets programs but since the latest update it will not open the program. I saw another person on this forum had the same problem. Sad
I've located the problem and will be releasing an update shortly. On a side note, I have used HockeyApp for crash reporting in MobileSheetsPro for years. Microsoft took over Hockeyapp and are now forcing developers to switch everything over to their app center service. This service only supports Android 4.1 or higher. So any users running 4.0.3 will no longer be able to get updates after I'm forced to switch MobileSheetsPro to app center. The deadline for that is around 2 months. The crash reporting is critical for me being able to track down problems quickly, and the number of users on 4.0.3 is extremely small. I'm sorry to have to do this, but that will be the cut-off point for devices running Android 4.0.3.

Mike
(09-16-2019, 02:23 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: I've located the problem and will be releasing an update shortly. On a side note, I have used HockeyApp for crash reporting in MobileSheetsPro for years. Microsoft took over Hockeyapp and are now forcing developers to switch everything over to their app center service. This service only supports Android 4.1 or higher. So any users running 4.0.3 will no longer be able to get updates after I'm forced to switch MobileSheetsPro to app center. The deadline for that is around 2 months. The crash reporting is critical for me being able to track down problems quickly, and the number of users on 4.0.3 is extremely small. I'm sorry to have to do this, but that will be the cut-off point for devices running Android 4.0.3.

Mike
Thank you, Mike. The updated version works.
Thank you. This new version works for me too.