• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Support for Microsoft Surface Neo/Centaur?
Hello Mike,

Do you think that there is a chance of getting a special version/enhancing the current version that would support 
the new folder-style two-page Surface tablet from Microsoft (Neo/Centaur)?

That would be the ultimate tool for us choir singers. 

It will be running Windows 10 X, which is Microsofts new lite, cross-platform (processor-wise) OS. 
The OS has not yet been released,

Here are a couple of links to the device (yet not to be released):

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/surface/...urface-neo

https://www.cnet.com/news/microsoft-surf...le-tablet/

There is one Italian company making product with similar approach (two pages, book-style) but they are using 
a modified Onyx Boox Max. It seems to be an Apple-style closed system (HW + SW) and quite pricey, but they 
have come up with a novel and intuitive alternative way of moving from one page to the next. You might want 
to check out it to get the idea (and maybe even implement it to dual-page MobileSheetsPro).

Here is link:

https://www.padformusician.com/en/

Anyway, even as it is, MobileSheets is THE BEST digital music sheet folder. 
And if Onyx comes out with illuminated Boox Max, then that will be the next best HW for it, 
right after a dual-page device with MobileSheets SW-support.

You are the Man!

Best Regards from Finland,
Timo
MobileSheets is written as a UWP application, so it should work on Windows 10 X. I do have plans to add multi-screen support. The release of the Neo/Centaur would certainly drive that to happen faster.

I'm very familiar with the Padmu as it's just two Boox Max 2 tablets attached together and they have a proprietary communication mechanism set up to allow the two devices to transmit information such as page turns. Using the "Connect Tablets" feature in MobileSheetsPro with two Boox Max 2s, you could accomplish the same exact thing (at a lower price point too). 

Thanks,
Mike
(10-04-2019, 05:26 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: MobileSheets is written as a UWP application, so it should work on Windows 10 X. I do have plans to add multi-screen support. The release of the Neo/Centaur would certainly drive that to happen faster.

I'm very familiar with the Padmu as it's just two Boox Max 2 tablets attached together and they have a proprietary communication mechanism set up to allow the two devices to transmit information such as page turns. Using the "Connect Tablets" feature in MobileSheetsPro with two Boox Max 2s, you could accomplish the same exact thing (at a lower price point too). 

Thanks,
Mike
Nice to hear (about the Neo/Centaurus)!

And even better to find out that MobileSheetsPro already has a "Connect Tablets" feature!

Is is supported only in the E-ink version or also on normal Android version?

BR,
Timo
It's supported in both version. You'll want to activate "Book mode" if you want to use two tablets at once.

Mike