• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exporting / Save configuration
Is there a way to export or sincronize the configuration of the app?? 
I have two tablets, and I want to have it with the exact same configuration, like tabs configurations, personal groups, title formatting, generes, etc?

I only have been able to import the songs.

I've searched on the manual, faq and forum, but I didn't found anything... Sorry if this have been treated before...

Thanks!
Several users have requested the ability to import/export just the settings in the application, so it's definitely on my list of things to do. I just haven't had time to work on it yet. If you use the standard library backup/restore functionality (Settings->Backup and Restore), that will transfer all of the application settings to the device you restore the library backup on.

Mike
(05-04-2021, 02:58 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Several users have requested the ability to import/export just the settings in the application, so it's definitely on my list of things to do. I just haven't had time to work on it yet. If you use the standard library backup/restore functionality (Settings->Backup and Restore), that will transfer all of the application settings to the device you restore the library backup on.

Mike

Thank you Mike...

I've done with the MobileSheetsPro Companion...

I've noticed that in the Companion App It shows that is going to make a backup of the settings, but on the main application only shows it's going to copy songs and files. It would also be good that the main app warned that the settings will be also copied...