• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Move MSP from a device to another..?
Hello,

so maybe is  a silly question, but I will receive a new tablet today and I want to move the MSP from my phone Android to Tablet also android.

Will this work by only uninstalling/installing it from the same google account? if yes all good

if not, how can I do it? 

Thx in advance!
You don't need to uninstall anything. Just log into the Google Play Store app on the tablet using the email address you used to originally purchase MobileSheetsPro and it will let you download and install the app without requiring payment. To transfer your library, the simplest way to handle this is to create a library backup file on your phone, transfer that to your new tablet and then restore your library using it. To do this, open MobileSheetsPro on your phone, tap the three dots at the top right and then tap Settings->Backup and Restore->Backup Library. This will generate a .msb file in the folder you select which can be on the device or in the cloud. If you selected a local folder, transfer the file from that folder to the other tablet. Open MobileSheetsPro on the new tablet, then go to Settings->Backup and Restore->Restore Library from Backup. After the restore completes, you will have access to your entire library on that device. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Mike
(09-15-2021, 06:34 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: You don't need to uninstall anything. Just log into the Google Play Store app on the tablet using the email address you used to originally purchase MobileSheetsPro and it will let you download and install the app without requiring payment. To transfer your library, the simplest way to handle this is to create a library backup file on your phone, transfer that to your new tablet and then restore your library using it. To do this, open MobileSheetsPro on your phone, tap the three dots at the top right and then tap Settings->Backup and Restore->Backup Library. This will generate a .msb file in the folder you select which can be on the device or in the cloud. If you selected a local folder, transfer the file from that folder to the other tablet. Open MobileSheetsPro on the new tablet, then go to Settings->Backup and Restore->Restore Library from Backup. After the restore completes, you will have access to your entire library on that device. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Mike

Thank you Mike!
(09-15-2021, 06:36 PM)tavilazar Wrote:
(09-15-2021, 06:34 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: You don't need to uninstall anything. Just log into the Google Play Store app on the tablet using the email address you used to originally purchase MobileSheetsPro and it will let you download and install the app without requiring payment. To transfer your library, the simplest way to handle this is to create a library backup file on your phone, transfer that to your new tablet and then restore your library using it. To do this, open MobileSheetsPro on your phone, tap the three dots at the top right and then tap Settings->Backup and Restore->Backup Library. This will generate a .msb file in the folder you select which can be on the device or in the cloud. If you selected a local folder, transfer the file from that folder to the other tablet. Open MobileSheetsPro on the new tablet, then go to Settings->Backup and Restore->Restore Library from Backup. After the restore completes, you will have access to your entire library on that device. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Mike

Thank you Mike!

It helped me to install all the msn notes I made on
 my old tablet to my new tablet !! Thank You Mike.
When you moved your MSP to the new device, did it save your annotations?
If you use one of the various options to backup or sync your library (and settings if you want) and restore them on your new device, then everything, including annotations can be transferred.

Regards

Andy
(12-10-2021, 05:56 AM)AndyL Wrote: If you use one of the various options to backup or sync your library (and settings if you want) and restore them on your new device, then everything, including annotations can be transferred.

Regards

Andy

Thanks!