• 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mobile Sheets for iOS!
Hi Mike ! I would love to be added to the list of beta testers as well Smile
Please add me to the list of testers.

Thank you

Trev
Hello Mike, 
thank you for your work. I use Mobilesheets on Android and Windows devices. I got an Ipad from work. Would you mind to add me to the list of beta testers? 

Thank you for consideraion, Joschka Althoff
I'll certainly add both of you. Every day brings me closer to having the beta ready but I've definitely had to work through a number of difficult issues due to differences between Android and iOS which is consuming a lot of time.

Mike
I'd also like to volunteer for beta testing Smile
Hello Mike,

I'm a long time though light user of your Android app, and I would like to have it on my iPad Pro 10.5" as well, willing to test, if you're still recruiting.

Regards,
FuFe
(04-20-2022, 03:22 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: I'll certainly add both of you. Every day brings me closer to having the beta ready but I've definitely had to work through a number of difficult issues due to differences between Android and iOS which is consuming a lot of time.

Mike

Bom dia! Tambem gostaria muito de ser um testador beta. Agradecidamente, Ilmar Ferreira
Thank you Caty29, FuFe and llmar - I'll include you all as well. The more people that can test and help me iron out issues before the official release, the better. 

Mike
(04-23-2022, 02:23 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Thank you Caty29, FuFe and llmar - I'll include you all as well. The more people that can test and help me iron out issues before the official release, the better. 

Mike

I would like to  test Beta version too !

i just bought an ipad and it would be fabulous to use mobilesheet on !

Best regards
Hello Mike!

I am using MobileSheetsPro since a long time now, near every day. Thank you for this great work! I can't wait to use it also on my iPad and of course I would love to join the Beta version also.

Best regards, Pino
Thanks Sebastien and Pino - I'll include you both as well. 

Mike
Hi!
I would also be insanely happy to participate in the beta test.

I've been using MobileSheets with a cover band for several years, but I'd enjoy using it on the iPad even more.

Thank you very much and best regards,
Erik
Sure thing Erik, I'll add you as well.

Thanks,
Mike
Another dedicated user on windows looking forward to recruiting bandmates with ipads to use Mobile Sheets.  Please add me to your beta testers list as well!
Will do - thanks for the offer to help. 

Mike