• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Asus 7 HD
Just tried to install MS on grandsons tablet to test backup and restore on my own. Surprised to find that MS would not run?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk
(05-17-2014, 02:13 AM)gman Wrote: Just tried to install MS on grandsons tablet to test backup and restore on my own. Surprised to find that MS would not run?

I hate to hear this, I just got my asus T700 tablet, I hope it will be fixed to work properly with this.
What kind of problem are you encountering? There shouldn't be any problem running it on the Asus 7 HD. Does it crash or are you not able to install?

Thanks,
Mike
(05-17-2014, 04:19 PM)Zuberman Wrote: What kind of problem are you encountering? There shouldn't be any problem running it on the Asus 7 HD. Does it crash or are you not able to install?

Thanks,
Mike

(05-18-2014, 07:14 AM)Victor Wrote:
(05-17-2014, 04:19 PM)Zuberman Wrote: What kind of problem are you encountering? There shouldn't be any problem running it on the Asus 7 HD. Does it crash or are you not able to install?

Thanks,
Mike

Well I have not downloaded the latest mobile sheets yet, I thought a new revised version was coming out soon, is this correct? Or is it ready to download now? I just got my tablet with the intent of putting this program on it but did not want to jump the gun if it was not ready. What do you think? Victor
As I understand it, the next version (v5) would be a free upgrade from the current version. On that basis, I see no reason at all for not downloading the current version and working with that until the upgrade appears.
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here
(05-18-2014, 07:40 AM)GraemeJ Wrote: As I understand it, the next version (v5) would be a free upgrade from the current version. On that basis, I see no reason at all for not downloading the current version and working with that until the upgrade appears.

Hi Mike, Thank you for the communications, I really need and appreciate the replies. Thank you!!!! You are probably right, I just did not want to do the wrong thing and loose things that I already had in the older version. I am really looking forward to trying out this program. I take it you have had good experiences, even with the older versions? Do you have any ideas when version 5 will be available? Thanks again for your time! I am still getting familiar with the new tablet. It seems pretty nice to use so far. Victor Phillips
I had to return the tablet without determining the problem. I did uninstall and reinstall but it still would not load? I have tested MS on several other tablets and this is the only one that ever had a problem. Maybe there is something weird about this particular tablet? My grandson had it locked up to the point that it wouldn't turn on. I got it going by plugging into a pc and once it turned on I did a complete restore of os. It seemed to work fine but would not run MS.

(05-20-2014, 01:28 AM)gman Wrote: I had to return the tablet without determining the problem. I did uninstall and reinstall but it still would not load? I have tested MS on several other tablets and this is the only one that ever had a problem. Maybe there is something weird about this particular tablet? My grandson had it locked up to the point that it wouldn't turn on. I got it going by plugging into a pc and once it turned on I did a complete restore of os. It seemed to work fine but would not run MS.

Not sure what to think, a bad tablet is certainly a possibility, but I guess try another one and see? Or....different tablet. I have already bought my T700 Asus so I guess I will find out the hard way, I hope it will work without problems