• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
small manual pageflip buttons
Instead of pedals, I'd love to have two simple buttons (or a rocker switch) I could put on my trumpet (eg with some ziptie or such).

Is there something like that that emulates mouse buttons and has a micro-USB to attach to the tablet (MS has USB Mouse support I see).
Even one that uses a normal BT plug might work with a BT to micro-BT adapter on the tablet..

yes, I know the AirTurn Digit II, but that looks like it's not easily used while playing..
(04-28-2014, 09:18 PM)sejtam Wrote: Instead of pedals, I'd love to have two simple buttons (or a rocker switch) I could put on my trumpet (eg with some ziptie or such).

Is there something like that that emulates mouse buttons and has a micro-USB to attach to the tablet (MS has USB Mouse support I see).
Even one that uses a normal BT plug might work with a BT to micro-BT adapter on the tablet..

yes, I know the AirTurn Digit II, but that looks like it's not easily used while playing..

Yes, visit www.airturn.com
(05-20-2014, 05:44 AM)mikepo Wrote: Yes, visit www.airturn.com

Not sure that really answers the question - which particular device were you thinking of, as I could find nothing (other than the Digit II, which the OP has already looked at and discarded) .
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here
Sorry, I missed the comment re Digit II. May I ask what you dislike about this device?
(05-31-2014, 11:54 AM)mikepo Wrote: Sorry, I missed the comment re Digit II. May I ask what you dislike about this device?

The size. True, it's handy, but not small enough to hold in hand while playing eg Trumpet or such.

Something approaching the size of http://dimple.io/ would be nuce, but that device's reach is far too limited.