I think I found a solution that worked for me :
- SDCARD1 : Create 2 files : IMPORTSHEETS and MOBILESHEETS
- Goto : OPTIONS/UTILITIES/BATCH IMPORT
- Crossmark : SDCARD1/IMPORTSHEETS and SDCARD1/MOBILESHEETS
- Crossmark : MobileSheets Files,
- OK
- CHECK : "Copy PDF/PNG---->Storage Amovible"
- OK or ENTER

The ._xxxfile is still there (just delete it), but you should see your .PNG files correctly copied and correctly displayed even if you had several .PNG for your sheet.

I hope I am clear enough as I am not English fluent....
The problem was probably that when running the Batch Import process, the origine and destination are not properly filled, the soft returns : 0 transfer and Mobilesheets = Mobilewithoutsheets.

It is certainly possible to use directly SDCARD1 instead of SDCARD to store the Sheets, but I spent enough time with these PNG's transfer....

It is useful if like me you want to have your sheets on a Phablet (Samsung Note 3, Sony Xperia Ultra, HTC Max...).
With Phablets you have to use the sheet horizontally, so you have to cut each page in Halves.
For that, on my Macbook I key : Cmd/Shift/4 and draw the page every 4 or 5 staves.
You will get your .PNG files on desktop. Then I change their names : XXXXXXX_1 XXXXXX_2 etc.....
and copy them to SDCARD1/IMPORTSHEETS.

Now I have my sheets on my Mobile and as I am not a great musician, I still can play anywhere I have my "Phablet" with me.....

Messages In This Thread
Batch Import Problem - Error message - by RJCooke - 12-11-2013, 02:50 AM
RE: Batch Import Problem - Error message - by amartinod - 07-21-2014, 12:16 AM