• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OneDrive Import path with „shared with me“ folder
Any chance you can share the folder you are importing from with mike@zubersoft.com? I can then try to import from that same folder and see if I encounter the same problem. Based on what you've said, it sounds like the issue may be specific to that folder and it may be causing some kind of internal issue in the MobileSheets code. I think it's important to note that the "Shared with Me" folder is handled in a very weird way because there doesn't really exist a folder like that. I have to use a completely separate method to query for shared files/folders and make those accessible. The "Shared with me" folder is really just an instruction to MobileSheets to use that different mechanism to query for shared files/folders instead of trying to treat it as a normal folder. If the shared folder is a folder that exists both under the root of your account and under "Shared with me", that may do some strange things because when I query for the parent of the folder, it's going to return the root folder (which is correct), not the "Shared with me" folder. When the last accessed folder is a shared folder that doesn't exist under the root, the "parent" folder doesn't exist for the active OneDrive account (as it's owned by another user's account), so then I add "Shared with me" as the parent so that it all works as expected.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: OneDrive Import path with „shared with me“ folder - by Zubersoft - 08-30-2023, 05:30 PM