• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need a Large Display?
My tablet has a mini-hdmi output port that can be connected to any hdmi capable monitor or tv. There are also adapters to convert hdmi to DVI-X.

My tablet is only 7", which is ok for me as my vision (with glasses) is good but if I want a bigger or remote display I just connect the hdmi output to a large monitor, tv or projector.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Tablet: dopo EM63 w/Android 4.2.2
Pedal: Tatoo pedal wired through the usb interface board from a busted keyboard and connected using an OTG cable.
Mount: Manos Mount on a sawed off tripod mic stand.
Interesting. Yes, I could envision a setup where there is one single large monitor for the full band. (Personally I want to control everything for myself, but it might work for others).

(12-30-2013, 06:02 AM)bobrhett Wrote: My tablet has a mini-hdmi output port that can be connected to any hdmi capable monitor or tv. There are also adapters to convert hdmi to DVI-X.

My tablet is only 7", which is ok for me as my vision (with glasses) is good but if I want a bigger or remote display I just connect the hdmi output to a large monitor, tv or projector.
(12-30-2013, 06:02 AM)bobrhett Wrote: My tablet has a mini-hdmi output port that can be connected to any hdmi capable monitor or tv.
Nexus 7 (2013) can use a USB SlimPort (MyDP) to HDMI connector also. No lag to the larger screen.
This is the one I bought, have not had any problems with it yet.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EPMF...UTF8&psc=1
It allows a charger while connected which I liked.
I have a small portable USB charger for emergencies (meaning, when I am disorganised and forget to charge it up, although most of the time the charger is not charged either!)