• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Connection bug? Or user error?
Hey Margaret.Maestro,

connecting two devices has always worked for me like this (and I believe this is how it is meant to be):

Book mode on: Open song on the leader device. Leader device shows page 1, follower device automatically opens the same song on page 2. (If you have the option "automatically load last viewed page" on, leader device could also open on page x (e.g. 10) and follower device would automatically load page x+1 (e.g. 11))

Book mode off: Open song on the leader device. Leader device shows page 1, follower device automatically opens the same song on the same page - page 1. (If you have the option "automatically load last viewed page" on, leader device could also open on page x (e.g. 10) and follower device would also automatically load page x (e.g. 10))

If you want to use your phone to show the library, then DON'T connect the devices, but simply open the song on your tablet and keep your phone showing the library.

If the behavior on your devices is different that this, then I would suspect there is some kind of error.

Hope that helps!
Malte

Messages In This Thread
RE: Connection bug? Or user error? - by MB10 - 10-20-2023, 09:20 PM
RE: Connection bug? Or user error? - by MB10 - 10-20-2023, 10:17 PM
RE: Connection bug? Or user error? - by MB10 - 10-21-2023, 03:02 AM
RE: Connection bug? Or user error? - by Zubersoft - 10-21-2023, 05:11 AM