• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Change library screen - lengthen and sort?
Hi MB,
umm, you can't accidentally change to a different library if you haven't already created it, and to create one takes a deliberate effort...  I think that part of your argument just doesn't hold water.
Also, a single extra line in the overflow menu doesn't really create clutter IMHO

I appreciate that you and I seem to operate differently.  That's fine, but please don't try to limit the functionality that helps me immensely just because you see no value in it for your own needs.

And FWIW I am a new user...  Just about a month now.   I play transposing instruments in Bb and Eb as well as concert pitch in treble and bass clef.  Often in the same band, and even at the same gig, depending on the day and the need.

I'm not going to go into too many details, but having to depend solely on collections is simply not granular enough for my approach to managing things.  It would result me me needing at least 50 collections as things currently stand, and I can envision needing at least a few 100's in the near future if everything was in a single library.  The simple expedient of a library per band makes this far more manageable, keeping me with only a few collections per library.

To give a physical analogy, I prefer to use filing cabinets with multiple drawers, not try to cram everything into a single drawer...
You're only paranoid if you're wrong  Cool
I'm using an Onyx Boox Tab X

Messages In This Thread
RE: Change library screen - lengthen and sort? - by Lawrie - 12-01-2023, 10:20 PM