• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Change library screen - lengthen and sort?
(12-01-2023, 09:25 PM)MB10 Wrote: Hi Lawrie, itsme, Mike,

I agree with itsme that the features Lawrie requests seem irrelevant at least for me (and everyone that doesn't use multiple libraries, which I expect are most of the users). I would even go as far as to ask you, Mike, to not include the "Switch library" screen in the overflow menu, because I would not want to clutter up the screen with very special options that only few people use. I think it's ok that those people have some more clicks to change their libraries because if you would want to have everything available quickly you can always organize your sheets in Collections as opposed to libraries. Sorry Lawrie for saying this, but that's my opinion on it. Also making it easier to switch libraries might confuse users that are not very experienced with the app and could accidentally change the library and think they lost all their sheets.

@itsme: I'm not sure what you mean exactly. Because as long as you're in the library window, the name of the collection is at the top. You would probably want to have an indicator of the collection you are currently viewing when you opened the songs, right? I believe you can configure the title bar to show a subtitle and that could include the name of the collection the song is a part of. It's under "Anzeige-Einstellungen" (Display settings?). I think the easiest way to switch between collections is the little library window. You can show all your collections in there and quickly switch.

Sorry, in my previous post was a typo so that it didn't make sense any more: I was confused and wrote "collection" where I meant "library", see above.
"Collections" is definitely a property per song and I understand completely how to deal with it in the display settings.
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

Messages In This Thread
RE: Change library screen - lengthen and sort? - by itsme - 12-01-2023, 11:16 PM