• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cropping and Position Zoom
Hello:

Was Cropping and Position Zoom implemented yet?

Thanks.
I think not. I imagine that would appear in v5 (but don't quote me on that).
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here
Thanks, I was not sure whether I missed it. I will keep an eye out.

(01-23-2014, 05:22 AM)GraemeJ Wrote: I think not. I imagine that would appear in v5 (but don't quote me on that).
The features are included with version 5. Sorry about how long it is taking! Nothing in software is ever easy...
No prob, Mike. It's a great program (and continues to get better).

Actually, esepcially since I think new versions are automatially installed on my tablet, I would prefer that it take more time and try to make sure more of the kinks are worked out (it works very well "as is").

Jeff

(01-24-2014, 04:02 AM)Zuberman Wrote: The features are included with version 5. Sorry about how long it is taking! Nothing in software is ever easy...
As far as I am concerned, this is the ONLY thing that Mobilesheets needs to be PERFECT!
(01-24-2014, 04:22 PM)cesibley Wrote: As far as I am concerned, this is the ONLY thing that Mobilesheets needs to be PERFECT!

Cropping and positional zooming would be nice for the next version but what I'm looking forward to is the ability to assign multiple artists per song and multiple genres per song. I believe the Zuber-man is working on this also for version 5. That would be -really- PERFECT!
(01-22-2014, 10:26 PM)jeffn1 Wrote: Hello:

Was Cropping and Position Zoom implemented yet?

Thanks.

I need to preface this reply by asking if what is meant here is the ability to set the default view of a PDF to a certain portion of the page and to make that portion fill the screen.

If this description is accurate, then I have an answer to my question. If not, then the description tells you exactly what I want to do. I have many individual tune PDFs that take up half a page. When I load them into MS, and select them, the entire page shows on the screen, not just the part on which the tune is printed.

With about 850 tunes loaded into MS, it's a major chore to edit and resize each tune individually, but this appears to be the only method that will work.

If anyone has a work-around for this, I would appreciate it.

I have already asked Mike Z about wirelessly connecting my tablet to my PC so I can use MS Companion. After his response and a query to the manufacturer, I find that I cannot connect, so can't use MS Companion to set up tunes. (RCA 10.1" tablet, by the way.)
Cropping is what you are describing, and it is currently a part of MobileSheetsPro, which is being beta tested.

Mike