• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pairing problem with airturn pedal
I was wondering if anyone had some insight into this....I'd like to pair my Airturn pedal with my Asus Transformer (TF201) but it never gives me a window in which to enter the code from the pedal so I just end up getting an invalid code and unable to pair message.

Anyone advice on this one?
~got the blues in my shoes~
I mostly hang out here.
I would contact them. I had a problem and sent it back (I gave up on bluetooth and went back to a USB connected pedal).

But, they said some tablets have issues that they can figure out.
(12-22-2013, 11:17 PM)scoleman Wrote: ...but it never gives me a window in which to enter the code from the pedal so I just end up getting an invalid code and unable to pair message.
It might not require a code, on my tablet it will list then when I touch on its name, it will pair.
If you do require a code, it is:
(zeros)

I have also found if there are other bluetooth devices listing on the bluetooth page of my tablet, I sometimes have to make sure they are unpaired first. If I am still having problems, I make sure I un-pair on the Airturn device. Sometimes turning bluetooth on and off then on again on the tablet might help.
I get a screen that says I need to input a code, and gives the code. Problem is there is no pop up keyboard to do that. However, I simply press the enter key and it seems to connect, not sure why?
Mostly the code is not needed (according to the manual)