• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mobilesheets Envy
Recently started using Mobilesheets in my Worship band. The band leader saw what I was doing and was very impressed.

Wishing to do the same he ran out yesterday, and bought an iPad Air (against my advice). He downloaded some sheet music software for his Pad and excitedly went home to set everything up.

Less than two hours of being a proud iPad owner he sends me an email complaining that his pad sucked, and asked me to contact Mike Zuber and see if he would port Mobilesheets to iOS.

LOL...
I'm always happy to hear stories like that! I do have plans to port MobileSheets to iOS, but only after I finish the next few Android versions and the Windows 8/RT port. There is a lot of competition on iOS for sheet music apps though, so I will have my work cut out for me to stand out.

Having said that, for your friend's sake, I'd like to know what problems he ran into. ForScore is, in my opinion, the best sheet music program available on the iPad. Did he try that out yet?

Mike
My 2 cents, as a former ForScore user on the iPad, it's a great app, probably the best for iOS, but MobileSheets is superior in many ways. Maybe he should trade in his iPad for an Android tablet if he's not satisfied with ForScore.

(02-07-2014, 05:42 AM)Zuberman Wrote: I'm always happy to hear stories like that! I do have plans to port MobileSheets to iOS, but only after I finish the next few Android versions and the Windows 8/RT port. There is a lot of competition on iOS for sheet music apps though, so I will have my work cut out for me to stand out.

Having said that, for your friend's sake, I'd like to know what problems he ran into. ForScore is, in my opinion, the best sheet music program available on the iPad. Did he try that out yet?

Mike
(03-24-2014, 12:32 AM)biscot Wrote: My 2 cents, as a former ForScore user on the iPad, it's a great app, probably the best for iOS, but MobileSheets is superior in many ways. Maybe he should trade in his iPad for an Android tablet if he's not satisfied with ForScore.

(02-07-2014, 05:42 AM)Zuberman Wrote: I'm always happy to hear stories like that! I do have plans to port MobileSheets to iOS, but only after I finish the next few Android versions and the Windows 8/RT port. There is a lot of competition on iOS for sheet music apps though, so I will have my work cut out for me to stand out.

Mike

He wasn't running Forescore, but something else. I told him about Foresore and he is much happier now. He is still jealous about the cool things I can do with links and pedals, but he consoles himself by knowing he paid too much for his tablet. Lol!